Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Dear God

I know it has been a long time since I have posted a blog and I am hoping to get better at doing this. I have been struggling with a few issues and getting much better. I have felt compelled to do this post because I have a lot of friends in jeapordy and I am praying for them. I have been handed so much bad news for some and hope for others. I have been asked for prayers for a darling little three year old girl named Gracie who was burned in a campfire she tripped and fell in. Today she is getting surgery for skin grafting and I pray that everything goes well and she heals. I have been asked for prayers for a dear friend of mine that is desperately looking for a job. She wants to help the elderly with everyday tasks that they need help with. I pray that she finds this job and she will be rewarded for her passion to help others. I have been praying for my brother-in-law who just found out he has an advanced stage of lung cancer. The word no one wants to hear and he is facing a tough battle. I pray that he gets strength so he can get treatment with Chemo or radiation in hopes that it will give him more time or lessen his pain. I pray for his family too, they need strength to get through this. I have a dear friend whose husband is facing a test and results that I pray will be good news. I pray that what ever his treatments will be, it will help him. I pray for his wife, my dear friend in hopes that she is given the strength and faith to get through this with him. I have another dear friend that is trying to sell her house so she can live her dream, to have chickens, a garden, peacefulness, and be surrounded by beauty. I pray that her and her husband sell their house soon, be able to move and start living their dream. I hope that you will join me in saying a prayer for all these dear people that I care so deeply about, you know who you are. I pray that our prayers will be answered......

1 comment:

Lynn-Teacupstitches said...

Debbie,
My prayers are offered up for all your dear friends to be blessed in each and every way needed.
May the Lord watch over them all and bring them health and happiness!
Hugs,
Lynn